Our first topic is “New paradigms for sound performance”, focusing on the question of audiences – how to get them/get rid of them, different audience/listening environments, the role of the audience and more.
Tune into 3RRR at 102.7 FM from this Thursday if you’re in Melbourne, or stream here from anywhere around the globe (I think it will be available on demand, too).
- I am guest curator of the first 2 hours (2-4pm). I’ve programmed new works from The Phonetic Orchestra, and the premiere performance of a new work by myself Discretions For Ensemble.
- I will be joining Carmen Chan and others for a performance of her work Do You See What I Hear.
- I will be performing in a new collaboration with Camille Robinson and Stephen Roach.
- Anna Fern (sound poetry)
- Aviva Endean (participatory audience experiences)
- Jenny Barnes/Clinton Green/Michael McNab (voice/text, hitting/scraping)